Saturday, April 29, 2006

Boston, Baby!

So tomorrow is my birthday, and my husband has a class he has to take for HP starting Wednesday in Boston. And, this time, I get to go with him! I'm looking forward to having a little time away, as well as seeing some of the historic sites to be found in Boston. Our hotel, for instance, is RIGHT on Boston Harbor--home of that famous tea party. Plus, there are THREE, count 'em, THREE Paper Source stores within miles of our hotel. It's gonna be hard spending as little as possible there, let me tell you! Plus we are going to a Red Sox game on Wednesday night (thanks eBay!).

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures as I wander around during the day. Maybe even something for a new banner!

Woo-hoo! We're going to Boston, Baby!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Sounds wonderful, happy birthday tomorrow!

Cami said...

Have Fun!!

Melodie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melodie said...

ok so im a little late here but i hope you have fun in Boston and cant wait to see pictures.
also http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/pixelinsomniac/dianne.gif (im not smart enough to know how to add it in here any other way)
even though i tried getting in here yesterday with it to be on time but hey the thoughts still the same, hope you had a good day :)