Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Arrived!



It's a long flight from Oregon to Massachusetts. That's all I have to say. Plus, nothing makes you realize your size like cramming into airplane seats. We had a smaller commuter plane from Oregon to Salt Lake City, Utah (about 50 people on the plane) and I had to comment to Joel, "It's a good thing we are friends!" because we were literally squished into each other. Thankfully, once we got on the 737, we had bigger seats and a row of three seats to ourselves. I took the window and Joel took the aisle, and we were quite comfortable for the duration of the flight from Utah to Boston.

It's been cloudy and rainy. We found out that Tuesday's Sox game was called on account of rain AFTER everyone was seated, so we are hoping for a let up on the drizzle for the game we have tickets to tonight. I spent the morning hanging out at the hotel, and the afternoon walking around the Harborwalk and the USS Constitution and the USS Constitution Museum. Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Glad you're enjoying it so far, Dianne! I've visited "Old Ironsides" myself (although she was dry docked when we were there). Very impressive, though! Have fun!