Friday, April 14, 2006

Feeling a bit better

So I still have stuff to work out in my head (don't we all?) but I am feeling better overall. I plan to get back in the creating groove here asap! My Parks-n-Rec Class was postponed to this summer (because only one person signed up!) We are opening it up to the general population (instead of just for Seniors) and I've also been asked to do my "Baby's First Year" album class. That one will be just for a couple of hours in a workshop setting rather than as a 4-week class. I need to get my samples done asap to show off at the Senior Center to drum up business.

We've decided to go to California for Memorial Weekend for a Price Family Reunion (my Mother's side of the family). I can't remember the last time we got together as a family of Prices--it was between 10 and 15 years ago. I know I scrapbooked it--just have to find that album and see! I literally don't expect to even recognize many of my cousins; I'm the oldest Price grandchild, and I think I'm at least 5 years older than the rest of them. I could be wrong, but that just shows how out of touch with that side of the family I am. Joy is pretty excited. She's really getting into knowing her roots and her heritage right now. It'll be our big trip for the summer.

Well, that's all for now. Make it a great day!

No comments: