Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Resolution Update

The blogging challenge on 2peas for Monday is about how your resolutions are going. Here's a recap:

Exercising more---not sure about the eating less part! (which means probably not!)
*I've been good about Sunday School
*I haven't written any more in my book, but I did name a few characters. That 5 0'clock club is lookin' serious people!
*My "No Caffeinated Soda" (since I only like my caffeine cold!) was going well, but I succumbed on Saturday. WARNING--POSSIBLE TMI AHEAD!!! For the last 5 years I've suffered from really clammy nasty night sweats. Interestingly enough, when I went cold turkey from the Sauce last year, they pretty much stopped. I didn't think much about it. Now I notice, however, that when I have the soda, I have night sweats again. Coincidence? I think not. Just goes to show you that drugs really are bad for you!

I did try to post my "This Year I Will" book in my 2peas gallery, but apparently 2peas didn't have enough memory to do it. I'll have to resize the pictures first I guess. There are a lot of pictures, so that's a lot of time. Time I'm not sure I want to spend right now. But I want to share the book, so SOMETHING will have to be done!

TTFN~!

2 comments:

jillconyers said...

I'd love to see your this year I will book :)

mborrero said...

I am glad you found out what was making you uncomfortable. The same thing happened to me only it was stiffness from soy.