Friday, January 25, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Let me start off by saying that if you live in say, Minnesota, our Oregon idea of cold will make you snicker behind my back....

But for me, it's COLD! We've been averaging high teens to low twenties at night, with the highs in the mid-to-high thirties. That's pretty dang cold for the Willamette Valley! At least it's bright
and sunny outside. And the "normal" did have a chance to subside a bit before everything froze. And if that wasn't enough to brighten your spirits, we have these:
Nothing really brightens the spirit like the sign of Daffodils coming back. That's truly something I look forward too every year. It really makes my day. I feel like I can suffer through the gray rainy days, the "normal" flooding, and all the cold because I know that daffodils are coming.

And that's the other side.

No comments: