Thursday, January 17, 2008

Counter's Back!

YAY Sitemeter! But this means I have to start from zero again....so if you read my blog, go ahead and hit me several times a day!

Just kidding, (no really, go ahead and do it!)

Well, I have a busy couple of days ahead of me....I just found out that my Scrap 101 class at Stampin'Cat had people sign up for it TODAY--the LAST day that you could have signed up for it. I don't have a lot of samples ready, so I'll be getting that done asap. Luckily it's a class I've taught many times, and really enjoy teaching, so that'll be fine!

My "This Year I Will" Paper School class SOLD OUT!!! (Well, really it just filled up---in less than 24 hours! And I have 5 people or so on the waitlist, so Lisa (the store owner) and I just scheduled it again for March. Yippee Skippee! It's a terrific little book---a pop-up book of affirmations. I've been looking for the right kind of mini-album to offer her customers (it's more of a rubber stamp/paper arts store than a scrapbooking store) and I think I've found it! I'll put my pics of the book on 2peas later tonight or tomorrow for you to ogle and ooh and ah over. All kidding aside, this is a book that I'm really proud of--something that I really loved making and love the finished product. I'm working on a version of Craft TV Weekly's "Memories Cubed" (look for it in the archives) presentation for February. I'll let you know how that goes as well!

See you on the Counter! Smiles to you!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on having successful classes!

Katy said...

I'm so glad to hear that your class filled up so quickly!