Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Okay....

THIS is what I'm doing on Thursday. They are coming to Portland, and my DH found out, and encouraged me to try. I have NO expectations whatsoever. I am going just for the experience of trying out. At the least, I'll have a day in Portland w/my wonderful hubby and no kids! I've prepared two songs from the list: Linda Ronstadt's "When Will I Be Loved" and Tricia Yearwood's ('cause I liked hers better...) "How Do I Live (Without You)." I also have The Wreckers (which, sadly, have disbanded so that Michelle Branch and Jessica Harp could again pursue solo careers) "Leave The Pieces" on stand-by. I'll be taking pics and posting about my experiences here after the fact.

Thanks for the support!

5 comments:

Lida said...

Lots of luck and hope you have an amazing time!!

Sarah Coggins said...

How cool! Best of luck to you!! :)

Linda said...

Good luck to you! Have a great time!

toners said...

Wow! You are very brave! Good luck! :)

Maureen said...

I wish you the best of luck.