Thursday, August 03, 2006

Some Sneak Peeks...




So these are the sketches I created for my Scrap 1o1 Beginning Scrapbooking class for Stampin' Cat last month. I am teaching that class again, as well as a Scrap 201 Intermediate Scrapbooking class in September. I wanted to use the same sketches again...sort of to ease the beginners into a more advanced style of scrapbooking. This time though, to make it (still) interesting, I am using different patterened paper. This was kind of a challenge for me--to use the same sketch but in a different way. I really love how my Scrap 201 layout turned out--really a bit different for me, and growth in the way I want to go. And after fussing w/my pictures for a bit (I had pics I wanted to use, but couldn't for different reasons) I am pleased with my next Scrap 101 layout as well. I'm also teaching my Inspiration Bookmark class as well as my Planner class. I'm really enjoying teaching these classes and learning how to work with a deadline. Definitely skills I'm going to need should I ever get my dream job working for a scrapbooking magazine!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tigersue said...

I have you added to Calling all LDS Women Bloggers. I also put you under the categories of personal and scrapbooking. If there is anything else that fits let me know. I usually only go with what I see on the first page.

Have a lovely day.

Cami said...

Great lo's and sketch. glad things are going well for you :)
Have A Happy Scrappy Day!!