Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I know, I know,

It's be awhile since I posted. I'm recovering from being gone half of the month of May while still keeping up with the church youth group, the school end of the year concert (I've been volunteering my time to teach and lead the music for this concert) and getting my youngest into a county Early Childhood Special Education preschool speech class for his speech delay. Add to that one hearing test with a pediatric audiologist (for my youngest--bumped because of an unknown ear infection), doctor's visits for a possible broken elbow (my oldest dd), strep throat (middle child, my oldest ds), the above mentioned ear infection (youngest ds), end of the year school projects (dd), the 5th grade graduation planning commitee (for dd), AND all of the cleanup/preparation for the above mentioned traveling--basically I'm just plain worn out.

I've a lot on my mind, and some neat pictures of the Big Trees State Park and the Columbia State Historic Park I want to share here, so stay tuned.

That's the other side for now!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Good to hear from you Dianne! just take care of you and your family :)