Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Great Space Reclaim~~


I've lived with this mess for TOO LONG! This has been typical of our office area looking into my scrapping area (and after several hours, my scrapping desk is pretty clean!). My mission this week is to get a handle on all of it, and work to break the "I'll clean it up later habit." It's been my sad experience that "later" never comes. My DH is pretty bad about this. I have piles of things for him to look at "later." I'll probably just start throwing it all away and hope I don't toss anything important. That way, the piles don't move into boxes (and I have a few of those as well!)

I'm having a good time on the Scrapbook Talk Yahoo group. I'm leading the "Great Space Reclaim" challenge and am really enjoying being involved with this group. I'll add the link to my link section in case you want to check it out!

Go Reclaim some Space that's important to you--whether it's your bedroom, your living room or your kitchen. It'll make you feel better!

And that's the other side.

3 comments:

Cami said...

I don't have enough energy to reclaim my space! teehheehee but good for you Dianne. you Rock!

Dawn said...

Hi Dianne, what a great challenge. I checked in to the yahoo group, I might sign up. Looks like fun. :)

Mara said...

Wow, you've got LOADS of scrap space - I am quite jealous :) Good luck with the clean-up... Looks great so far :)