Saturday, March 08, 2008

I need your help!

Okay--some backstory--

When I got all fired up three years (?!?) ago and started this blog, I didn't realize how blog names worked. I gave it a terrible name! (tosdkrn...? what does that mean anyway? I mean, I know!--but it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue or anything.....{btw: it means The Other Side Dianne Kathryn Reese Nelson}).......

Anyway... I set up a NEW blog, with a much easier url: dianneknelson.blogspot.com. I'm thinking of switching to that url as my new "home" on the 'net. I'm almost at my 200th post, and my 3 year anniversary is coming up, so it's an appropriate time to switch things around if I am going to do so. But that means all of you loyal readers would have to change their bookmarks (assuming you've bookmarked my blog--for the sake of my self-esteem/ego, I'm going to assume you have...) and I don't want to frustrate anyone.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

And as an aside---if you go to Ali's blog and Amber's blog, you'll see some great projects! (got to spread around the inspiration!)

But seriously, leave me a comment and let me know what you think....

Bye!

1 comment:

Allanna said...

As the one song says, "Where you lead, I will follow ..."

If you want to move, I will change the RSS feed. Just for you. Because you're that coolioso.