Friday, April 06, 2007

Let Me Sum Up

In the last couple of weeks I:

Survived a mostly stay at home Spring Break. I'll post pics later of some of our activities, which included:
  • taking care of 3 guinea pigs and 3 bunny rabbits, now forever known in our family as "The Wonderpets"
  • Seeing "Night at the Museum" for the second time at the $1.50 movie theater
  • Going to Beverly Beach at the Oregon Coast with cousins
  • Multiple Cousin Sleep-overs
  • Nintendo Throwdown w/some of my kid's friends

There's more, but that's a good start.

Also, my Dad showed up unannounced from Flagstaff, AZ on Sunday, April Fool's Day. He had some business in Portland, and just decided to drop by. My Dh and kids were perfecting their AFD jokes so when Joel said, "Your Dad's here!" I decided to prove that I wasn't so gullible and retorted, "No he's not! You're totally Lying!" which was immediately followed by, "Oh! Hi Dad!"

I've also been developing some new classes for Stampin' Cat. I'll show pics of those when they are downloaded as well.

We've also had some pretty successful potty-training days. I'll spare you the gory details, but it sufficeth to say that C is turning four this sunday, and I totally expected that he'd be wearing diapers up until he started Kindergarten. Lots of fights, little interest. But not anymore! Tee-hee!

April is my birthday month. I'll be taking my self-portrait this April like I've done the past 2 years. I'll also do another yearly portrait of my kids. Love April! I've set a goal to post more regularly in April as well--I won't say every day, but I will tell my loyal readers that things should be a little more interesting around here!

That's all for now!

No comments: