Thursday, April 07, 2005

A bit of explanation about the name...

I wanted to explain a bit about the name of this blog. I called it "The Other Side" because I've learned in my life that I tolerate annoying people better when I try hard to see their side of things. (Sort of a "walk a mile in their moccasins" approach). That made me think about the other side of things that people generally take for granted. That made me think of how I had benefitted from looking at "the other side" of things, especially when I realized where the previously mentioned annoyances were coming from. So, the title "The Other Side" seemed appropriate when I started writing my meanderings of thoughts down in print.

I hope you enjoy this blog, and it brings you some benefit--a smile, a laugh, and maybe, a greater appreciation for "the other side" of things.

No comments: