Thursday, November 29, 2007

DT Application

I applied to the DT (Design Team, for those of you not immersed in the scrappin' world...) for a stamp manufacturer called Inque Boutique. They were specifically looking for scrapbookers who stamp, and I've considered myself a "stampbooker" for most of my paper-lovin' "career", so I applied. No idea if I'm what they are looking for. I enjoyed the challenge anyway. I worked really hard to coalesce my style, represent it well, and still show that I understand a few things about design, like color theory and symmetry, and the visual triangle and stuff like that.
Here are my entries. They wanted 3 layouts, preferably multi-photo, and they wanted their stamps on the layouts. That's pretty much all I used.
I'll find out Monday if I made the cut. I'll let you know....

2 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

WTG on applying! Hoping you receive good news. I like the LOs especially the last one - the orange in the photos really pops. :)

Allanna said...

Best of luck! I think that they look great!