Monday, November 20, 2006

Just a quickie....

Just wanted to say that I was still here! The craft bazaar went well, and I had a good time. I didn't sell as many bracelets as I expected to, but it was still good, and I met my sales goal. Plus I was able to barter for some fun stuff for me and some gifties for the boys. We've pretty much decided on bunk beds for the boys for Cmas. Not your most exciting gift, but when it'll free up lots of space for play and role-play, and make it easier to keep your room clean, it's a good thing. Plus all H really wants for Cmas is some gamecube games. He's pretty easy to please.

Today I was planning to attack the apples that are still waiting to be made into applesauce. I still may, but for the morning, I am reveling in the quiet. C slept in, so I had NO RESPONSIBILITIES for about an hour. That was very very very very nice! It's a good mental health break for me. I haven't decided if I will laze about all day or go run errands or attack the apples after all. All I know is that it's good to relax, good to not feel like I am neglecting something good for the something I have to take care of right then. I am reveling in the break.

Relaxation, it's a good thing. And that's the other side!

No comments: