Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm a Winnah!

The Lovely LlannaLee has nominated me for a "make my day" award. How fun! I like it that my words mean something to someone!
Since it didn't matter much to anyone whether or not I changed my addy, I probably will. I still owe some of you some goodies---I haven't forgotten the blog pif's or the valentine cards....I'll deliver, I promise!

Life's been busy here, lots of church stuff and singing. We were gone Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday morning. When I left Saturday (Joel had already gone earlier in the day) C (almost 5) came to the window of the van w/his eyes just peeking over the door. I rolled down the window to see what he wanted to say to me. He said, "Just make sure you come back now, Momma." He repeated it about 3 times. It just made me melt! It's one of the reasongs we don't kill him--cause every now and then he's so darn cute!
I have another project to post....but I have to proof the pics first! Want them to look their best for you!

1 comment:

KarenSue said...

tagging you on my blog,
hope you haven't been 'tagged' yet