Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Other Night...

I dreamed about Emily Falconbridge. I've never met her, in person, but I've read about her all over the blogosphere, and I've seen her work in a number of places. She was trying to get to Ali Edwards' house (who lives in Eugene, Oregon, about an hour south of where I live), and she was lost and getting a bit upset, and having the pregnant mommy ferocious hungries. She had her daughter with her. I got her some food, helped her find Ali's address, and even offered to babysit for her, telling her that it was okay that she leave her daughter with me, a total stranger, because we belonged to the same church. She was fine with that. At that point the dream sorta morphed away, with Emily happily on her way, and me babysitting her daughter and feeling all happy to help out someone in need.

I think I've been reading too many blogs.

No comments: